Gummi for Debian Science/Typesetting

Hi,

I'am maintaing Gummi, the LaTeX Editor with split screen preview pane,
and I am interested in including the package into the Typesetting task
of Debian Science, I think that would make a wrap with the other LaTeX
related packages there.

The package source is currently in collab-maint, therefore I'm going to
transfer the Git repository into where the other Debian Science packages
are.

Although there wasn't any further upstream development lately it's a
fine and useful tool, the popcon counter is 519 and slow but constantly
growing.

Greetings,
Daniel Stender

--