Re: New team member

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 09:57:01AM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:

> > Also, curiosity: why does the DDPO page [1] list all packages in
> > "science", not just those owned by
> > debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org? Seems rather
> > strange. Am I right that the top 3 tables (main, contrib, non-free) and
> > last 2 (pending, backports) are the actual team-maintained packages, and
> > the rest are coming in because they're affiliated with the blend or part
> > of the "science" category?
>
> I do not know, Andreas ?

Since it is possible to subscribe to DDTP I did so (via automatic
script) with all packages (at the time of running the script last time)
in Debian Science tasks.  I personally consider this quite convinient to
QA watch also those packages that might be in need of team maintenance
even if they are not yet.