Re: New team member

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 07:42:16PM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> > I'm not interested in any particular package. I'm more interested in the
> > QA- and release-type tasks, cleaning up existing packages and importing
> > the new upstream versions before the jessie freeze.
>
> I do not know if other agreed about this but, it would be nice to add autopackage test to most of the debian-science packages.

I see no reason why anybody should disagree about testing.  I'm just
adding it to any package I'm able to create a half-way sensible test.
When doing so I spotted several ways of enhancement for the package, be
it for instance adding further Recommends/Suggests and other things not
imagined before.

> This would be e nice QA task or Release Goal for Jessie.

+1