RFS: sagemath-database-combinatorial-designs -- Databases of combinatorial designs

Hi,

Le 09/08/2014 12:44, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name: sagemath-database-combinatorial-designs
   Version: 20140630
   Upstream author: Nathann Cohen

For the moment, the package is a single text file containing integers
(mutually orthogonal latin squares), coming from the Handbook of
Combinatorial Designs, 2ed ; but it is going to contain other data in
the future (at least that's what upstream has in mind).

Notice that I'm a little annoyed by the copyright: Nathann Cohen is the
one who typed the data, but the book is by someone else, and the data is
well... like the digits of pi, probably non-copyrightable...

I plan to package it for the debian-science project, as part of the
effort to get sagemath properly packaged in debian.

Snark on #debian-science

I pushed the package I have into the debian-science repository, ready to be reviewed, and hopefully sponsored.

Snark on #debian-science