Re: octomap_1.6.6-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Leopold,

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 04:08:02PM +0200, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:

>                 ^^^^^^^
>
> No!!!
>
> it's to debian/copyright !!!!!
>
> you were testing me ;-)

Test passed. B-)

In other words: Please double check if I say something.  It might be
simply wrong.  Sorry for the confusion.

> I simplify the rules and that's all.

Fine.

> > Can you please commit your changes to let me reproduce?
>
> sure, but with a final package to revision. I just have to review some files
> for the copyright, if not ftp-masters are angry with me .... :-)

Why?  Just commit as early as possible to Git.  I (or other) could
inspect your changes and give helpful hints like:  What stupid idiot
told you to add Files-Excluded to d/control? ;-)

Once you consider your work finished, you could simply ping me that you
are ready.  Just make sure you keep the changelog entry targeting at
UNRELEASED and everybody knows that it is work in progress.