Re: RFS: gspiceui_1.0.58svn201+dfsg-1

Hi Gudjon,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 09:03:17AM +0000, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:

> This is an svn version to fix RC bug #750743.
> The svn version cannot be downloaded vith the get-orig-source command but all
> information is in the README.Debian file.

OK, what do you think about

    1. use Files-Excluded for the normal (non SVN) checkouts.
    2. Provide an get-orig-source target which verifies the version number
       whether it contains svn and do the correct alternative?
    3. use xz compression in both cases

Use

    cme fix dpkg-control

do drop outdated things like

   DM-Upload-Allowed: yes

> I had problems with hardening. If I add the hardening macros I get compilation
> errors.

May I suggest to use debhelper 9 and short dh notation in debian/rules
which is a good idea anyway and see whether hardening is solved
automagically?  If not I might give it a try but it is not unusual that
you get compilation errors for weak upstream code.  You need patches
in this case.