postgres extensions pgsphere and q3c

Dear Debian Science team,

In the beginning of this year, I did some packaging work on two postgres
extensions. These are "pgsphere",
i.e. "postgresql-<pgversion>-pgsphere", see
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgsphere/
and "q3c", i.e. "postgresql-<pgversion>-q3c", see
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/wiki/SkyPixelization .

For both of them, there is an ITP...

... and the following git repos:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/pgsphere.git
and
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/q3c.git .

Christoph Berg reviewed both packages and volunteered for sponsoring
them. In January, we had a very fruitful email correspondence which
helped me a lot to improve my packages, in particular the "q3c"
package, which is hopefully in a quite good shape now.

Unfortunately, Christoph became silent after the 29th of January. I
tried to contact him by the end of February and again by the end of
March... but he didn't reply. Since I don't see any reason for this,
the situation is very frustrating to me. Now I'm looking for another
sponsor. Do you think these packages could be maintained in the Debian
Astro team, or should I rather ask for sponsors in the Debian GIS
project?

Thanks for your help,
Florian