Looking for sponsorship: libfann, pyevolve (updates)

Hi,

After a long absence, I'd like to resume my involvement in Debian. For
that purpose, I'm currently updating all my packages.

I've secured sponsorship for some packages already, but would still
require sponsorship for the two packages "libfann" and "pyevolve".

Both packages had the DM-Upload-Allowed field set. That field has been
obsoleted by the new dak approach, but rather than asking that the
permissions be carried over, I'd prefer a sponsor the verify/upload my
packages first, as it's been a while since my last work.

For those interested, source packages and git repositories can be found
below.

Thanks,
Christian

libfann: