Re: RFS: pyfftw/0.9.2 [ITP Bug #728085] -- python wrapper for FFTW3

Hi Ghislain,

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 07:18:42PM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have updated the package to use the newer pybuild build system. I have
> also forwarded upstream a couple of bugs regarding the current format of
> the source distribution, i.e. to drop the distribution of the
> Cython-generated c-files and to distribute the source of the sphinx
> documentation and not a build of it which requires patching. The
> upstream author committed to fix them for the next release.
>
> Please have a look.

Some time ago you added this package to the Sponsering of Blends page

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

Since I added python-fftw3 to several tasks it does appear now at

  http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/engineering-dev#python-fftw3
  http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/mathematics-dev#python-fftw3
  http://blends.debian.org/science/tasks/physics-dev#python-fftw3

I would like you to check the other tasks for potential fitting and
keep me updated about this.  Please fill in one of the above into the
empty column of the SoB page and I will grab my sponsors hat to check
the package.

(Same procedure for pynfft which you RFSed.)