RFS: pynfft/1.2 [ITP Bug #728282] -- python wrapper for NFFT

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the python bindings I have developed
around the NFFT library, which I already maintain.

* Package name    : pynfft
  Version         : 1.2
  Upstream Author : Ghislain Vaillant <ghisvail@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyNFFT
* License         : GPL-3
  Programming Lang: python
  Description     : Python bindings to the NFFT3 library

I have a working, lintian-free, draft of the package available at:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/pynfft.git

The package has been tested in pbuilder and is compliant with the latest
Python packaging guidelines in
https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide .

Should you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
	Ghislain