Re: ovito: FTBFS: Invalid rcc parameters

Dear all,

I'm the original maintainer of the ovito package.  I ran completely out of time, so my maintenance was ridiculously bad.  I'm sorry for that.  If anybody could adopt the package, it would be great and appreciated.  But if not, I might be able to get more time for it after few weeks.

cheers,
Pekko