gitweb confusion: debian-science not available from top-level gitweb

The git repository split is a bit confusing, specifically in regard to
gitweb access.  Is there some configuration we collectively need to put
in place?

alioth is now split [1], such that the Debian git repos are handled by
two (coupled) machines.  vasks.debian.org handles git.debian.org.  This
git repo is writable, and is the one we should be using to git push.

But http://git.debian.org redirects to
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/, which is handled by wagner.debian.org
(and is also alioth.debian.org).  This is a kind of unwritable mirror,
and our repos can be visited by http:// at
http://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/
But that only shows the directory structure, not a gitweb view.

But we can get a gitweb view if we know what we're looking for, for
instance
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/viewmol.git;a=summary

The problem is that the toplevel gitweb link (that is,
http://git.debian.org)  does not include any reference to the
debian-science project.  So there's no easy top-down way I could find to
click through the general Debian projects in order to find the
debian-science subprojects.  It can be done bottom-up, for instance the
viewmol page gives a link to the lists of our projects at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=debian-science/packages
(or http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=debian-science )
But there's no top-down link from http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/

Is this a vasks or wagner configuration problem that we ought to fix?

Drew

[1]  https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth