Re: Uscan Files-Excluded (Was: [SoB] Re: RFS: auto-07p/0.9.1+dfsg-1 [ITP] -- software for continuation and bifurcation problems in ODE)

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 08:41:17PM +0400, Sergey B Kirpichev wrote:

> And so on (Removed-Files in this example - a new paragraphs type,
> like Files).  Different patterns - different comments.  Bah,
> we can even use License header here.

Well, we had this thread on debian-python list in parallel and from my
point of view this mail summarises the thread:

   http://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2013/12/msg00016.html

I admit I have spent a lot of time in coding and I'm a bit bored by
discussing afterwards why the coding was wrong.  I'm fine with testing
an alternative implementation.