Re: RFS: VLFeat computer vision library

Dima Kogan <dima@secretsauce.net> writes:

> Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> writes:
>
>> FWIW -- I have tried to build backports using our neurodebian setup...  it seem
>> that all 32bit userland builds (while system is running on 64bit kernel)
>> fail with

> I'll take a look. I was trying to keep as much of the upstream build
> system as possible, but perhaps it's making too many assumptions.

Yep.

Looks like upstream was trying to be too smart about dealing with
multiple architecture. I stripped out most of the logic, and I have more
faith in it now. Yaroslav, can you pleaase try it again on your 32-bit
install? I can set one up in emulation, but hopefully it just works now.
The tree is here:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/vlfeat.git

dima