- To: Anton Gladky <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-science <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: libvtk
- From: ST <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:19:21 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1381997961.5217.5.camel@debox>
- In-reply-to: <CALF6qJk9=wgU89C0-atsoYxWMruXkFXgS3D6weuOhao1i7U4rg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <1378909605.4429.67.camel@debox> <CA+7wUsyYg-1ii11X4gCqtq5YsBsZ_=ha_Up+6qJit7ySCw-cKw@mail.gmail.com> <CALF6qJk9=wgU89C0-atsoYxWMruXkFXgS3D6weuOhao1i7U4rg@mail.gmail.com>
anything new on this?
Thank you very much!
On Wed, 2013-09-11 at 18:29 +0200, Anton Gladky wrote:
> I have started to package v6.0, but I am not sure, when it will be packaged.
> From my point of view, there is no big reasons to upload 5.10.
> 2013/9/11 Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > [top post sorry]
> > As i explained, I was talking about vtk 5.10.1, I have no clue how
> > hard it is to package vtk 6.0.0