Re: Location for Fortran90 module files

Am 26.07.2013 15:35, schrieb Andreas Tille:
> BTW, it would have been perceived even without the unfriendly tenor.  In
> case you might not know the team is maintaining a wide range of packages
> and so there is not always a need to know about specific Fortran issues.

well, apparently you did perceive it as unfriendly.  However in the past I did
point out many issues with (unaddressed) build failures for packages maintained
by the -science (and the -med) team, which didn't get any feedback.  Which I do
perceive as unfriendly.  So apparently this team does have a size where it
cannot manage the maintained packages any more, or where not everybody in the
team is interested in every package.  Other teams do have this problem too
(which form my point of view is a problem).  Sorry, but it is not the first time
that I see this with the -science team.

> It even might happen that not everybody does read each mail on the list.

well, why not, and who else should be addressed?

  Matthias