Re: Opening SigmaPlot files (.jnb)

Stuart,

One option I've seen used previously is manually decoding the information in matlab/octave. We used sigmaplot in my lab regularly and I may still have a .JNB file to try this on. We did successfully do this type of decoding with a similar AFM Notebook file type so I think it can be done.

-Mike

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Stuart Prescott <stuart@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> $ file -k redacted.JNB
> redacted.JNB: Composite Document File V2 Document, Little Endian, Os 0,
> Version: 5.1, Title: Notebook, corrupt: Can't expand summary_info

If everyting else failed, you can at-least see the content using openmcdf:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/openmcdf

2cts