Re: salome-* packages in experimental

Hi,

>>  Now almost all salome-* packages from experimental cannot be installed due to
>>  missing dependencies. I do not think that sending multiple bugs (for each
>>  package) is a good idea, so could you comment the current situation in our
>>  mailing list?
>
> I haven't had time to work on those packages in the last few months.  I
> suspect they'd at least need a rebuild against newer opencascade and
> paraview, but don't know how many changes (if any) would be required for
> that.

Thanks for the explanation.

> I'll probably have to focus on #680738 at some point soon, and then
> update the packages.

Yes, I am aware of this problem. Unfortunately, I do not see how it could be
solved now. I have faced with the same problem in the package elmerfem and
have posted a message on their forum [1]. But there are no progress yet...

[1] http://dev.opencascade.org/index.php?q=node/525

Best wishes,
Boris