ITP: sagemath-database-graphs -- Databases of graphs

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Julien Puydt <julien.puydt@laposte.net>

* Package name    : sagemath-database-graphs
  Version         : 20120404.p4
  Upstream Author : R. Andrew Ohana <andrew.ohana@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://www.sagemath.org/packages/standard/
* License         : GPL-2+
  Description     : Databases of graphs

 This package contains a database of graphs, created by Emily Kirkman
 based on the work of Jason Grout. It also contains the ISGCI graph
 database.

This is part of the effort to package sage in debian, and corresponds to the elliptic_curves spkg, of which it is a repackaging.

Shall I put myself as maintainer or put it under the debian-science-maintainers umbrella?Shall I manage the package in the debian-science git directory?

Snark on #debian-science