KGB commit info on IRC #debian-science

Hi!

Today I approached KGB developpers to ask the permission to use their
bots to relay commit information to our IRC channel.

I took the liberty to change and unify (almost) all post-receive hooks
in the Git repositories under /git/debian-science/packages to use
  /home/groups/debian-science/bin/debian-science-post-receive
instead of the common
  exec /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice
I also adapted setup-repository to do this upon creation of new
repositories.

The script debian-science-post-receive sends a notification to one of
the KGB bots before sending the info to git-commit-notice.

The configuration of the KGB client is in
  /home/groups/debian-science/kgb

There are a few repositories I could not / didn't dare to change because
settings seemed personnal:

personnal hooks:
  giac.git
  singular.git
  syrthes.git

vishnu.git/hooks/post-receive
  write access denied

Please let me know if anything does not work as expected. Also let me
know if you don't want your changes to be broadcasted, or just replace
back
  /home/groups/debian-science/bin/debian-science-post-receive
by
  exec /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice
in your hooks/post-receive.

Cheers,