Re: Kudos to High Energy Physics packagers (Re: r3479 - /projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks/highenergy-physics)

Le Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 09:56:01AM +0200, Steffen Möller a écrit :

> We have not addressed b.d.o much over the past releases, but with
> more and more packages in our distribution there are  more
> and more package that just do not fit into the Debian release schedule.
> The official answer to that is backports and I see its importance
> to increase also for us.

Hi all,

with a bit of prospective, I think that we can benefit a lot from implementing
regression tests for the autopkgtest system, as it would allow an automated
system to periodically test packages from unstable and snapshots.debian.org
against stable.  Providing such a list of safely upgradable packages to our
users would be an asset.

  http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep8/

Cheers,

--