Re: Moving yorick-* to debian-science (just) in time for wheezy

Hi Thibaut,

I once started helping you with this and I could do the upload of these
two packages as well.  However, I can and will not promise that I will
reach the freeze deadline.  So if you might find some other volunteer who
might spare some time cycles this would be more safe.