Re: RFS: libquantum/1.1.0-2 [QA] -- library for the simulation of a quantum computer

Hi,

Thank you for a reply.

> Why don't you upload it into Debian Science instead ? (and set the
> maintainer to Debian Science ?

This is QA upload. I won't be the maintainer of this package.
I just want to improve its quality while it has no maintainer.

> See
> http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html#idp17627488

Quotation:

"Maintainer and Uploaders Fields

The Maintainer field should be "Debian Science Maintainers <debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>".

You should also add yourself to the Uploaders field. Doing so shows your
involvement and interest in the package. Developers listed in Uploaders
willtake care of maintenance, bug reports and other QA work, helped by
the Debian Science team."

I don't think that the package with "Debian Science Maintainers" in
Maintainer field and completely without Uploaders field is good idea.

If you think this will be correct and someone will upload such package,
I can prepare it this evening.

Best regards,
Boris