Re: RFS: kst/2.0.3-1.2 [NMU]

Le 14/06/2012 23:28, Michael Milligan a écrit :
Dear debian-science folk,

I am looking for someone to sponsor my NMU of kst. See below for the
usual information. Please note that the maintainer (Ruben Molina) has
indicated on http://wiki.debian.org/LowThresholdNmu that he welcomes
NMUs to this package.

The rationale for this upload is
which has been open since 2009. Without this change, the version of kst
released in Wheezy will represent a significant regression in
functionality for several research groups. Full disclosure: I am the
maintainer of libgetdata.

Uploaded. Thanks Michael for the work.

Ruben, would you mind moving this package under the Debian Science umbrella ? I can do it for you if you want.

Sylvestre