RFS: looptools/2.7-1 [ITP]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "looptools"

* Package name    : looptools
  Version         : 2.7-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Hahn <hahn@mpp.mpg.de>
* URL             : http://www.feynarts.de/looptools/
* License         : LGPL-3
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 looptools       - Integral Evaluator of One-loop Feynman Diagram
 libooptools-dev - Development files of LoopTools
 fcc         - Script to compile C/C++ programs and link to Fortran libraries

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/looptools

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
command:

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/looptools/looptools_2.7-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  This is the initial upload of "looptools".

The build-dep of this package is fulfilled by Debian official archive.

Regards,
Lifeng Sun