Re: License question (BSD/MIT)

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 03:37:12PM +0200, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> This is similar to what I did in the copyright file but can you please explain
> what "covered by the BSD Copyright" means exactly?

As far as I can tell it means that the copyright holders are the same as
for BSD, i.e. the Regents of the University of California.

The license, however, is a MITish one.  I think there are similar
confusions about BSD and MIT elsewhere, e.g. the PostgreSQL project
recently realized their license statement was rather MITish than BSDish.

Michael