meaning license statement

I am building debian packages of FreeFOAM and come across the following
license statement in
./applications/utilities/postProcessing/graphics/ensightFoamReader/global_extern.h:
 *   Copyright 1998 Computational Engineering International, Inc.
 *   All Rights Reserved.
 *
 *        Restricted Rights Legend
 *
 *   Use, duplication, or disclosure of this
 *   software and its documentation by the
 *   Government is subject to restrictions as
 *   set forth in subdivision [(b)(3)(ii)] of
 *   the Rights in Technical Data and Computer
 *   Software clause at 52.227-7013.

Can anybody tell me what this statement means? Is it legal to copy it
and to include it in the package, or should it be removed?

Thanks,
Gerber