Re: ITP: ceres-solver -- nonlinear least square minimizer

Hi Mathiew,

On Mon, 21 May 2012 17:10:32 +0200
Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you ready to solve those issues in glog ? If not, then I am sorry
> I cannot upload glog for you. If you are a DM you can get access to a
> kFreeBSD system easily:
>
> http://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/

Thanks, I used it.

> What exactly are you trying to do with [1]
>
> $ cat d/rules
> override_dh_auto_test:
>   # Just show results of tests
>   dh_auto_test || /bin/true

It was removed.

> [1] http://www.debian.org/social_contract, esp section 3 of social contract

I fixed and tested glog package on kfreebsd-{i386, amd64} and linux-{i386, amd64}.
I changed debian/rules to build without optimization (-O0), then the test suite works fine.

Updated packages are re-uploaded to mentors.
Please check them.
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gflags/gflags_2.0-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/glog/glog_0.3.2-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/ceres-solver/ceres-solver_1.1.1-1.dsc