Re: abinit

Hi Ólafur,

Thanks for the email.
I helped with abinit some years ago when some people from CEA Grenoble
approached me to put abinit in Debian.
I have personnally no use of abinit and I haven't the time to look
into it. I CC the debian science list to see if someone there would be
able to help with abinit
anyone ?

For information abinit is a software for ab-initio numerical
simulation and is one of the leading software in this area.
I believe that there is a strong community behind it.

Best regards
C.

--
Debian Developer - member of Debian Science
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience