Re: pvbatch / openmpi refuses under chroot

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 05:27:05PM +0100, Johannes Ring wrote:
> Hi Gerber,
>
> I had the same problem with one of my packages (dolfin). I solved it
> by adding the following line in debian/rules:
>
>   export OMPI_MCA_plm_rsh_agent=/bin/false

Great!  I have updated #494046 with this information.

However, I have experienced issues with arm/armel now, e.g. even if I
just run "/usr/bin/ompi-ps" (from openmpi-bin) without arguments in an
unstable chroot, the process eats 100% cpu and spins on sched_yield()
forever.  Anybody seens this and/or know a work-around for this as well?
Or am I doing something wrong.

Michael