Re: RFP: GNU C-Graph 2.0 -- Visualizing Convolution

On 11/25/2012 10:27 AM, David Bremner wrote:
Adrienne Thompson<agt@codeartnow.com>  writes:

Programming Language: Fortran

Convolution Theorem fundamental to engineering systems and signals
analysis. The package is written in Fortran. " C-Graph" is an
abbreviation for "Convolution Graph".

It looks like filing the RFP worked

If you don't see any response in a month or so, it's probably worth
writing the list to remind us about this request.

David,

This is good news!

GNU C-Graph seems likely to become a popular educational tool for engineering signals/systems theory and computer vision. Extrapolating from the GNU download statistics for gnu.org, I estimate that since its release last year C-Graph's user base is somewhere in the tens of thousands.

I believe Debian will find packaging GNU C-Graph to be a worthwhile investment of time and resources.

Thank you.

Adrienne

--
Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!