refdb in debian

Hi all,

  [Sorry for the cross posting]

  I am very pleased to announce that refdb has been accepted in debian:

http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/refdb/news/20121117T110005Z.html

  RefDB is a reference database and bibliography tool for SGML, XML,
and LaTeX/BibTeX documents. It allows users to share databases over a
network. It is accessible through command-line tools, through a web
interface, from text editors (Emacs, Vim), and it contains a SRU
server. Programmers can use Perl and PHP libraries to integrate RefDB
functionality into their own projects. RefDB is released under the GNU
General Public License and runs on Linux, the *BSDs, OS X, Solaris,
and Windows/Cygwin.

  I would be very interested in feedback from refdb users

Thanks !
-M