Re: Moving yorick-* to debian-science (just) in time for wheezy

Le 29/06/12 11:37, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi Thibaut,
>
> I once started helping you with this and I could do the upload of these
> two packages as well.  However, I can and will not promise that I will
> reach the freeze deadline.  So if you might find some other volunteer who
> might spare some time cycles this would be more safe.

Dear Andreas,

Thanks for your message.

You may have noticed one minute ago that I am sending RFSes for the two
packages. I have updated them this morning. The goal, if possible, is to:

* move maintainance to debian-science, ensure the packages build fine
  with git-buildpackage etc.
* fix one issue with the hardening flags.

I have spent about two days doing the same for the rest of the yorick
packages :-)

The move to debian-science is nice to have, but the hardening flags is a
release goal (which I thought I had fixed already, but I was wrong).

Kind regards, Thibaut.