RFS: rivet/1.8.0-1 [ITP]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rivet"

* Package name    : rivet
  Version         : 1.8.0-1
  Upstream Author : Leif Lonnblad <Leif.Lonnblad@thep.lu.se>
                    Andy Buckley <andy.buckley@durham.ac.uk>
                    Jon Butterworth <J.Butterworth@ucl.ac.uk>
* URL             : http://projects.hepforge.org/rivet/
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : science

It builds those binary packages:

 librivet-dev - Development files of Rivet
 librivet11 - Run-time library of Rivet
 python-rivet - Python bindings of Rivet
 rivet - Robust Independent Validation of Experiment and Theory
 rivet-plugins - Analysis plugins of Rivet
 rivet-plugins-data - Data files of Rivet analysis plugins
 rivet-plugins-dev - Template generator of Rivet analysis plugin
 rivet-plugins-doc - HTML documentation for Rivet analysis plugins
 rivet-reference - Rivet code reference
 rivet-root-converter - Rivet and ROOT file format converter
 rivet-user-manual - Rivet User Manual

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/rivet

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rivet/rivet_1.8.0-1.dsc

This is the initial upload of "rivet".

NOTE: "rivet" build-dep on "yaml-cpp", for which I filed an RFS bug,

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2012/06/msg00063.html

but it is not uploaded yet.

Regards,
Lifeng Sun