Re: RFS: fplll/4.0.0-1 (NMU)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: fplll/4.0.0-1 (NMU)
- From: Julien Puydt <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 18:27:40 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Le vendredi 25 mai, Julien Puydt a écrit:
> Notice that I'm in contact with Tim Abott, the official debian
> maintainer of fplll, who lacks the time to care for his packages at
> the moment, so I'm doing this with his approval, not behind his back.
It is not an NMU anymore, since Tim confirmed by mail (with Bart
Martens in CC) that I can take over the package.
Snark on #debian-science and #debian-mentors