Re: Permissions to Debian Science Git

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 08:22:54PM -0300, David Bremner wrote:
>> Probably the best thing is remove that repo to avoid future confusion.
>> If you don't have permissions for that, let me know and I can do it.
>>
> Fine for me.  However, this does not explain why I can not commit to a
> Debian Science repository.

This repo has not been committed to since before the great alioth split,
so who knows.  Presumably something is wrong with the configuration, in
particular one of the hooks.  I'm afraid I'm not very motivated to
figure out what exactly is wrong, for the reasons I explained.  Of
course if someone else wants to do forensics, feel free.