Re: Formating of author field in debian/upstream (Was: [Debichem-commits] r3618 - /unstable/gromacs/debian/upstream)

Le Mon, May 07, 2012 at 12:13:31AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> I do not intend to implement something which comes close to a BibTeX
> parser on the tasks pages.

Hi again,

I just found the following on the interweb: http://www.xandi.eu/bib2x/

It looks like it does the parsing for free, and works through templates.  This
may be very useful to our purposes.  Otherwise there is bibutils that does half
of the work, but the other half would require C programming.

Good night !

--
Charles