Re: Communication on Debian Science Was: (Re: New Debian Science metapackages (Was: debian-science_0.16_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable))

actually this paper is the one which  I had in mind while sticking my
head out with the "paper" suggestion + Science journal as a distant but
IMHO feasible target.  This paper shows that there is some
interest among editorial boards of such journals to cover problems of
open computing/reproducibility;  nearly absent mentioning of integrated
science-oriented platforms which would help addressing at least some of
the issues mentioned in the paper suggested me growing demand for
"Scientific Debian" paper.

ok...

so let's kick start it -- would anyone mind

1. LaTeX

2. debian-science GIT repo
(vasks:/srv/git.debian.org/git/debian-science/papers.git)

?