Re: New Debian Science metapackages (Was: debian-science_0.16_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable)

On 2012-04-17 14:03, Andreas Tille wrote:
> [I prefer discussing such questions on list - feel free to quote
>  me in public if you consider answering.]
>
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 01:02:49PM +0100, Alastair McKinstry wrote:
>> I would like to update the meteorology bits and its been so long that the
>> repository has changed dramatically since I last edited. Where are
>> the metapackages and menus now kept?
> As you can see in the Vcs-Svn URL of the package it is (unchanged)
>
>    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science
>
> and here you should focus on the directory tasks/.  You can simply
>
>    debcheckout --user=<your-id> debian-science
>
> to work on this stuff.
>
> Kind regards and thanks for working on the meteorology packages
>
>       Andreas.

Thanks. I had firewall issues and had checked out afresh;
I'd checked out svn://svn.debian.rg/svn/debian-science instead.

Also, I wasn't aware of the debcheckout command. Thanks again.

regards
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry  , <alastair@sceal.ie> , <mckinstry@debian.org>    http://blog.sceal.ie

Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world
is either a madman or an economist - Kenneth Boulter, Economist.