New version of viennacl

Dear all

The ViennaCL project recently release version 1.2.0. I updated the
packaging to the new version and now am looking for a sponsor for the
upload. I already contacted my original sponsor, Michael Tautschnig, but
so far haven't heard back from him.

Note that I decided to repackage the original tar-ball because it
contains editor backup files (*~) which mess with git-buildpackage
(dh_clean removes them automagically) and it also contains a left-over
build-tree in the tests directory of considerable size (5.4M). I
reported these issues already to the upstream authors so they will be
able to fix these issues for the next release.

I uploaded the package to mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/viennacl.

You can find the GIT repository here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-science/packages/viennacl.git

It would be great if someone could review the package and sponsor the
upload.

Thanks in advance

Michael