ROOT 5.32/00 for Debian Squeeze

Hi everyone,

I have created a repository with the latest ROOT pro version (5.32.00)
for Squeeze (i386, powerpc64 upcoming). The packages are built by me by
applying various patches to the ROOT distributed Debian build scripts.

I have made this effort due to an increase demand by me and students to
be able to have the latest ROOT on our computers.

I do really hope and prefer ROOT could find its way back to Debian.
Until that glorious day, I will strive keep a stable repository with
whatever version of ROOT happens to be in production mode at the time of
the next Debian freeze.

As usual, no guarantees, and I welcome comments only if related to the
ROOT and Debian version in the repository.

Ah, the repo is in http://debian.calel.org/root where some instructions
can be found. Also, I have made a short note about it in
http://www.calel.org/root.html.

Hope this may be helpful,

Ricardo Yanez