Boost.MPI and MPICH2

Hi!

Anyone here have an idea if the Debian Boost MPI library can be used
with MPICH2? I'm not sure if I can report this as a wishlist bug or
not, so that's why I'm aksing here.

It seems to me that /usr/lib/libboost_mpi-mt.so is linked to
libmpi.so.0 and libmpi_cxx.so.0, which both come from the package
libopenmpi1.3

Have separate versions (OpenMPI & MPICH2) of the libboost-mpi* package
been considered? Similarly to the several versions of the libhdf5*
packages?

I did some unsuccessful searching in this topic, but if someone knows
where this has been discussed before, I'd be happy to get some links.

Best regards
Torquil M. Sørensen