Re: PCL 1.1.0

* Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> [2011-08-23 17:38]:
> Dear all,

Hi,

>   I also found some more time to work on PCL. All my work can be found
> within the debian-science SVN.

great start, maybe we can join the effort as I've done almost the same
in my PPA [1].

>   It looks like openni is required to build the application. I have
> very limited interest in packaging openni, so right now the pcl
> package are library only.

packaging of OpenNI is on it's way, see [2, 3]. Note that PCL requires a
small patch within OpenNI to make it work, which I hope will be included
into the Debian package (and upstream as well).

> 2ct

Cheers,

Jochen

[1] https://launchpad.net/~v-launchpad-jochen-sprickerhof-de/+archive/pcl