Re: ITP: High Energy Physics related packages

Hi Lifeng,

On Mon, Aug 08, 2011 at 07:47:32AM +0800, Lifeng Sun wrote:
> I filed a dozen of ITP bugs for high energy physics related packages
> [1-12], here is a summary their descriptions, licenses and URL:

Thanks for those ITPs.  Please consider adding these to the physics task
in

    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks

or alternatively create a task highenergy-physics (which probably makes
more sense).

I also would like to repeat my plea from the Debian Science Roundtable @
DebConf for creating a Debian Physics Blend.  IMHO the time is ripe for
this and we do have enough physicists around to support this as well as
enough physical packages inside Debian to make a reasonable set of tasks.