Re: Proposal: Debian Science mailing lists

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:20:02AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Can the proponents of this proposal please
> describe what kinds of discussions would belong on debian-science if we
> decide to make the change?

>From my perspective the following questions are not directly packaging
related and valid to be discussed here:

  * For my work I need software XY.  What is the best way to get it
    packaged for Debian.
  * How can I join the Debian Science team.
  * What is Debian Science all about

Well, OK, these questions could be answered in a FAQ but something in
these lines.