Re: Code aster changelog

Andrea,

I didn't carry out the compilation myself.

I asked to the author of the compilation to know if there was something special to be done.

He only told me that he compiled python2.7.1 in a separate directory only for Code_Aster.
This explanation remains pretty obscur to me, and maybe it is not necessary to do so.

Well, I guess htat the best thing is indeed to try on your system.
If it doesn't work, at least, we will know the exact error that arises.

Bests,

Pierre

PS: I say that it works for python 2.7.1, I don't know for Python 2.7.0 or whatever other versions