TeXMaker backport

Hi all,

(Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed to debian-science.)

upon request of a good friend of mine I've created a TeXMaker backport for
Squeeze. Since I don't use it I won't upload it to backports.d.o and similar
for Andreas. If someone else would like to commit to maintaining this backport
throughout the Squeeze lifetime, I'd be willing to sponsor the upload(s).

My build (i386 and amd64, distribution still unchanged) is located here:
http://sven.stormbind.net/debian/texmaker-squeeze/

Cheers,
Sven
--