Re: ITP: aster -- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software for engineering simulations

> Da: Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre@debian.org>
> Oggetto: Re: ITP: aster -- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software for engineering simulations
> A: "Christophe Trophime" <christophe.trophime@lncmi.cnrs.fr>
> Cc: "Andrea Palazzi" <palazziandrea@yahoo.it>, debian-science@lists.debian.org, "Nicolas Chauvat" <nicolas.chauvat@logilab.fr>
> Data: Sabato 14 maggio 2011, 17:15
> > The best would be to create an account on alioth and
> then upload your changes
> > in the svn repository. At this point I guess that
> Sylvestre could review the package
> > and hopefully upload.
> Indeed. I will be happy to do so!
>
> Sylvestre

Hi,

I've submitted some changes to the repository; however the package
has still some issues, I'll work on it on the next days to fix it;
in particular, at the moment the package builds a code-aster version
for every version of python that is found on the system, that doesn't
seems correct to me; moreover, if python2.7 is installed, the compilation
fails somewhere.
So, if no objections are raised, I'm going to build the code aster
packages only for python2.6 (note tht CA by itself requires python2.4).

Bye
Andrea