Re: issues with pdflatex and font creation in scientific software ?

Hi

The diagnosis is pretty clear to me too as well as the cure However
the error occured on the Debian build  machines
I have no access to these machines.
It seems to me that something is fishy with the installation of
texlive on the failing archs [1]

 1. https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=feel%2b%2b

Best regards
C.