RFS: mclibs

Dear debian-science mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mclibs".

* Package name    : mclibs
  Version         : 20061220+dfsg3-1
  Upstream Author : CERN - European Laboratory for Particle Physics
* URL             : http://wwwasd.web.cern.ch/wwwasd/cernlib/mc.html
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : science

It builds these binary packages:
cernlib-montecarlo - CERNLIB Monte Carlo libraries
libcojets2-dev - [Physics] COJETS p-p and pbar-p interaction Monte
Carlo
libcojets2-gfortran - [Physics] COJETS p-p and pbar-p interaction
Monte Carlo library
libeurodec1-dev - [Physics] Monte Carlo library for quark / heavy
lepton decays
libeurodec1-gfortran - [Physics] Monte Carlo library for quark and
heavy lepton decays
libherwig59-2-dev - [Physics] Monte Carlo event generator for hadrons
(development)
libherwig59-2-gfortran - [Physics] Monte Carlo event generator
simulating hadronic events
libisajet758-3-dev - [Physics] Monte Carlo generator for
proton/electron reactions
libisajet758-3-gfortran - [Physics] Monte Carlo generator for proton /
electron reactions
libpdflib804-2-dev - [Physics] Comprehensive library of parton density
functions
libpdflib804-2-gfortran - [Physics] Comprehensive library of parton
density functions
libphotos202-1-gfortran - [Physics] Monte Carlo simulation of photon
radiation in decays
libphotos202-dev - [Physics] Monte Carlo simulation of photon
radiation in decays
libphtools2-dev - [Physics] General purpose Monte Carlo routines
(development files)
libphtools2-gfortran - [Physics] General purpose Monte Carlo routines
montecarlo-base - [Physics] Common files for CERNLIB Monte Carlo
libraries
montecarlo-data - [Physics] data for CERNLIB Monte Carlo libraries

The upload would fix these bugs: 619394

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mclibs/mclibs_20061220+dfsg3-1.dsc

Lifeng Sun